Sunday 28 July 2013

Urban Outfitters and Cooperative- In Crowd

Urban Outfitters' 'Cooperative' label have just launched their new collection. It's very cute, quite a preppy style, and I think I want all of it! This is exactly my kind of style; I love the versatility of casual blouses and the ease of dresses, which is summed up pretty perfectly in this collection. It's sweet but not childish at all and manages to look quite smart but not uptight.
I haven't been paid for my last few shifts at work yet, so when I am, I think a more detailed browse of this collection might be in order. Already got my eye on the Deena & Ozzy Roll Top Satchel in Black, the Simple Bowler Hat in Burgundy and the Floral Skater Skirts.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to get something from the collection and let you all know what I think, but I thought it was all lovely and worth quickly bringing to your attention!
If anyone already has something from the new Cooperative collection, let me know what you think of it.
Here's the link :) http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/womens/collections/icat/incrowd&cm_mmc=mainstream-_-UK-_-InternationalGBP_130723_newexclusive-_-cooperative&cm_lm=&setlocn=restofworld?awc=2077_1375011127_7f7367ba7cdd27d815ec69cfc0810eff#esp_hitsperpage=120
 

No comments:

Post a Comment